Different countries, different traditions.
It’s our traditions that make a place unique. Even though Hotel Latemar is a melting pot of different cultures, there are certain universal rules and information that apply to all our guests. The first thing you need to know is that the Decrestina family will take the best-possible care of you. You can discover the rest by taking a look at this overview:
Measures against Covid-19
At Hotel Latemar, your safety is always our top priority. For this reason, we carefully follow regional and state health regulations and ensure that all preventive and safety measures to combat Covid-19 are complied with. This ranges from regular, frequent disinfection and ventilation of rooms, suites, and communal areas to constant disinfection of hands and wearing masks, as well as compulsory vaccination for our employees. Furthermore, at our hotel you’ll find there’s always a safety kit containing mask and sanitiser available at reception, as well as a Covid-19 kit as required by law in case of fever.
Check-in & check-out
- On your day of arrival, you can check in from 2.30 p.m. If you plan to arrive after 9 p.m., we kindly ask you to inform us of this a few days in advance.
- On your day of departure, we kindly ask that you vacate your room by 10 a.m. and to leave you wellness bag, towels, and bathrobe in the room. Did you like our products? You can always buy them at the reception!
- You can also use Oniro spa after check-out.
The booking is only considered to be officially confirmed once we have sent you a confirmation e-mail.
Rooms & suites
- Please note that for the rooms in the Ladin part, it is possible to choose the room category but not the floor, and there may be slight variations from room to room.
- The inclusive services of the rooms and suites differ: For further information, take a look here.
It is only possible to cancel your booking in writing according to the following cancellation conditions:
- Up to 30 days before your arrival date, cancellation is free of charge and the deposit will be returned in full.
- From 29 to 15 days before your arrival date, the paid deposit will be retained.
- From 14 days before your arrival date, payment of 50% of the total booking value will be requested.
- In the event of non-arrival, late arrival, or early departure, 100% of the rate will be charged for the booked room and period.
- If you have to cancel for reasons related to Covid-19 (upon presentation of a medical certificate) up to 30 days before your arrival date, the deposit will be returned in full. From 29 days before your arrival date, a voucher will be created for the value of the paid deposit, which can be redeemed within two years for a holiday at Hotel Latemar.
- If national or regional Covid-19 regulations enter into force that limit access to the spa during your stay, we will be obliged to comply with the law and cannot guarantee access to the spa under the same terms as included in your booking.
To avoid having to pay unpleasant fees, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance which will provide cover in the event of unforeseen cancellation
AUTUMN WITHOUT THOUGHTS
Our special cancellation policy dedicated to Autumn, valid from 4th September to 10th October
Free cancellation up to 6 days before arrival! Otherwise you will not lose the deposit paid... it will turn into a voucher valid for 1 year!
Your dogs and other pets are welcome in all rooms and areas of our hotel except for the restaurant, bar, wellness area, and gardens. When you make your enquiry or booking, we kindly ask you to let us know if you would like to travel with your four-legged friend. We can then confirm whether it is possible to accommodate your pet in the requested room category.
Daily fee: € 15.00 / night in traditional rooms, € 30.00 / night in the new thematic suites
Your four-legged friend cannot climb on beds, sofas and various furniture; our hotel does not provide for your food and any damage will be borne by your owner. Furthermore, in both internal and external public areas (gardens and various terraces of the hotel) he must be on a leash and respect the peace and tranquility of the other guests. It is strictly forbidden to have the toilet done in the areas close to the hotel, please accompany them to an appropriate area. In the event of infringements, a charge will be made on the room.
It is possible to pay for your stay in cash, by cheque, debit, or credit card (except for Diners Club and American Express).
The visitor’s tax is not included in the rate and is 2,00 euros per person/night. This does not apply to guests under 14 years of age and may be paid in cash when you check out.
If we find any items forgotten at our hotel during your stay, we will inform you by telephone or e-mail. You are responsible for any postage costs. No legal recourse may be taken.
When confirming your booking, you will be asked to pay a deposit of 30% of the rate of stay.
Reduced rates will only be applied for children if they are staying in the same room as two full-paying adults.
Are you not satisfied with something in the restaurant, your room, or with the services offered? Please let us know immediately and we will be pleased to resolve the problem, as there is nothing more important to us than seeing you smiling and happy!
Hotel Latemar collaborates with premium partners, such as QC Terme Dolomiti and WeBike in Val di Fassa. The advantage for our dear guests? A 10% discount on services offered by our partners! Enjoy moments of pure relaxation with treatments based on the thermal waters of Alloch, and head out to discover Val di Fassa on a rental bike or e-bike. For bookings, please speak to the reception.