Loving nature comes so naturally to us.
Perhaps it’s because we’re immersed in gorgeous greenery, but we, the Decrestinas, feel like we’re part of an even larger family: nature. This is something we’re very proud of and is a bond that we strengthen every day with little gestures of love. Do you want to know how Hotel Latemar advocates sustainability?
Then take a look at this overview:
- Sustainable architecture and local construction materials respecting the raw materials of our area
- Solar and photovoltaic panels on our large roof to support the use of renewable energies
- Healthy, authentic dishes prepared using organic 0km ingredients from our vegetable garden or small local producers to ensure their nutritional properties are retained and to give you culinary experiences with an authentic flavour
- Preference for homemade products, such as yoghurt, butter, and various sausages. Don’t miss out on our butter tasting!
- Exclusive beauty box for self-treatments in our new suites with 100% natural, vegan, organic, locally sourced ingredients without parabens.
- Two charging stations for electric cars in the outdoor car park and two in the garage
- 360° of nature: All you need to do is look out the window to admire Lago di Soraga, the Dolomites, and even a heron’s nest in the tree in front of your suite!
- Love for animals: A family passion passed down by Grandpa Fortunato to his grandson Lorenzo. As you know, we rear lots of lovely animals on our family farm. Come and meet our goats!
Now it’s your turn!
Hotel Latemar invites you to show your love for nature and make your contribution to sustainability. Respecting the environment starts with small gestures. Begin by recycling correctly and reusing your bathrobe and towels. If you don’t want your towels to be changed, please hang them up. If you wish them to be changed, simply leave them in the shower or on the floor. Small actions that make a big difference.
Respect it, love it, and explore it:
It’s time to head out to discover the unspoilt nature of Val di Fassa