A world of inclusive services at Hotel Latemar
Inclusive services for hotel guests
- Access to the brand-new Oniro spa, which is open to all internal and external guests, with Finnish sauna, indoor-outdoor panoramic pool, themed relaxation areas, vitality bar, and gym
- Ofuro private spa inspired by the Japanese bathing ritual to treat yourself to two hours of pure relaxation (optional extra, please book in advance)
- Wellness bag for adults with soft bathrobe and slippers to wear in the spa (not for children)
- Beauty products for self-treatments from the Dolomitika natural cosmetics line which are available at the reception
- New Alalèria cocktail & tea terrace and Essenza sky garden where sky and nature merge
- Encant terrace & lobby with #latemarview
- Outdoor parking
- Ski room with boot heater in winter
- Bike storage
- Ski bus stop outside the hotel
- Fassa & Fiemme cross-country ski trail (right in front of the hotel!)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Latemar weekly activity programme: Discover more now!
Inclusive services in the Ladin rooms
- Rich breakfast buffet in our restaurant with homemade sweet and savoury dishes, such as cakes, marmalades and jams, various kinds of bread, butter, assortment of cheeses, sausages, and much more
- Typical Ladin dinner with traditional Val di Fassa cuisine, such as stew with polenta, melted cheese, “luganighe” sausages from our trusted butcher, dumplings, gnocchi with “Puzzone di Moena” cheese, and much more
- Parking in the outdoor car park in front of the hotel with two charging stations for electric cars
- Balcony with #latemarview
- Bathroom with shower, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV
Inclusive services in the international suites
- Delicious breakfast, served in a bright, designer dining room with panoramic views, with homemade sweet and savoury dishes made with local 0km products, such as cakes, jams and marmalades, different kinds of bread, butter, assorted cheeses, sausages, and much more.
- Possibility to book dinner directly at the reception and enjoy it in the restaurant in the Ladin part of the hotel. Here with us, you can have a #stressfreeholiday: Book our services on site, from day to day, with the ultimate freedom and flexibility!
- Spacious, partly covered private terrace with #latemarview plus table and chairs
- Minibar with especially selected products
- High table with stools – perfect for remote working
- Shower, hairdryer, and complimentary toiletries
- Exclusive beauty box for self-treatments
- 50" smart TV
- Adjustable lights to create the perfect atmosphere for any occasion
- Laptop-sized safe
Extra services for unforgettable experiences
At Hotel Latemar, we don’t limit ourselves to inclusive services, but also offer plenty of extra services that you can book in advance to guarantee unforgettable moments to enjoy alone or as a couple, transporting you into new, wonderful realities. To discover what we have in store for you, take a look at our range of experiences!
OFURO PRIVATE SPAお風呂
Purify body and soul according to the traditional Japanese bathing ritual.
A purifying experience for body and mind to enjoy with your sweetheart in absolute intimacy and privacy. Pamper yourselves in our new, exclusive 65m2 Ofuro private spa and rediscover your physical and mental balance. Let this experience regenerate, purify, and transform you, creating an unforgettable moment on your romantic holiday as a couple.
- Step-by-step booklet about the Japanese ritual
- Showers to wash each other with changing facilities
- Low, futon-style double loungers
- Low table with Japanese chairs
- TOP: the first and only 41°C outdoor Ofuro bath in Trentino-South Tyrol in direct contact with nature
- Aperitif with finger food & tea by our tea sommelier
Price for 2 people for 2 hours: 250.00 euros
Price for max. 4 people for 2 hours (friends or acquaintances): 390.00 euros
Reserve your 2-hour private spa at the reception to ensure availability
Romantic set ❤
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
Surprise your sweetheart with a magical start to your holiday or treat yourselves to a moment of pure romance during your stay: Whichever you choose, our romantic set will give you heart-warming moments.
- Rose petals from the entrance door to the bed in your room
- Bed prepared in a romantic manner
- Bottle of Trento D.O.C. and a small aperitif with finger food prepared by our kitchen
Ladin afternoon tea
When different cultures and traditions meet, great things are born.
We’ve taken inspiration from the tea tradition that has characterised British culture for centuries to create a ritual all of our own in typical Ladin style. Come and discover our large selection of fine loose-leaf teas from the best tea-producing countries in the world, such as China, Japan, and Sri Lanka, selected by our tea sommelier Gessica. You’ll be surprised by the extraordinary mix of two cultures, seemingly distant, but so close at heart.
Enjoy this unique experience in the intimacy of your room: Our fine loose-leaf tea served with sweet and savoury delicacies prepared by our kitchen will warm you on chilly winter days. Admiring the snow is even more magical with a steaming cup in your hands!